My first one

I have been keeping away from blogging as long as possible for no other reason than the fact that it's a waste of time and energy.

Now that I realize certain websites are selling my stuff, poetry and prose, without my permission, the idea came to me that I should consider starting collecting all my work published online to date to enable interested readers to easily access them.

I'll follow this with whatever that I can find online and post them one by one from time to time.

BTW, I'm writing this as I'm watching a Chinese TV drama on a rented DVD, titled, ku kafei (Bitter Coffee).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOWER DOWNS, RUBBISH AND LOW POETRY by Ouyang Yu

Self Publishing, a poem by Ouyang Yu

Wenche Ommundsen: Not for the Faint-Hearted: Ouyang Yu: The Angry Chinese Poet