My published books: 002, Cognitive Development by John H. Flavell, co-translated by Hong Geli and Ouyang Yu, published in 1992

 by Central China Normal University.

Because I was in Australia, I've never received a copy and didn't know about this until decades after. The book has gone into many editions, translated by others as well.

For this reason, I don't have a copy to show you; I couldn't even find a photo online. I have one in my files but can't find it in a hurry.

The total by 1996 is now 007, with this one counted, which means the one for the Jessica Anderson translation ought to be 006.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOWER DOWNS, RUBBISH AND LOW POETRY by Ouyang Yu

Self Publishing, a poem by Ouyang Yu

Wenche Ommundsen: Not for the Faint-Hearted: Ouyang Yu: The Angry Chinese Poet