Something new and poetic from China, received today

 This is the first book of Chinese poetry containing my translation of 28 Chinese poems with soundtrack, the rest of the poems with no translation. If you scan the code on top on WeChat you can listen to my reading of the poems, nothing dramatic or showy, just reading in my own voice, accompanied with Chinese music. For those interested in finding out about Liangzhu, check it out here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liangzhu_culture

And if you scan the code up the top right corner you can listen to my reading in English of my translated poems, something so advanced I haven't seen the like of it here in Australia.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOWER DOWNS, RUBBISH AND LOW POETRY by Ouyang Yu

Self Publishing, a poem by Ouyang Yu

Wenche Ommundsen: Not for the Faint-Hearted: Ouyang Yu: The Angry Chinese Poet