I'm bothered by that

Sometime ago, someone sent me an email asking me to recommend a few books of mine, saying that he would buy them.

After I answered his query with a number of recommended titles by email, this man has never bothered replying, which is fine.

But which is not fine. If you really want to support a writer, you don't do that. The most abject being on earth, a writer needs to breathe, too, and can't live with such bullshit.

Anyway, I guess the world has stopped reading and buying, right time for me to post the picture of one of the self-recommended titles here.

Buy it or leave it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOWER DOWNS, RUBBISH AND LOW POETRY by Ouyang Yu

Self Publishing, a poem by Ouyang Yu

Wenche Ommundsen: Not for the Faint-Hearted: Ouyang Yu: The Angry Chinese Poet